www.stacytaylor.net · firstname.lastname@example.org
Auth0 · Seattle, WA · 2018-Present
- Create the underlying information architecture and taxonomy of the Auth0 technical documentation.
- Perform card sorting and tree testing to validate information architecture decisions.
- Conceive, design, and work with developers to grow a customer-focused web experience.
- Create site maps, work flows, wireframes, and prototypes to provide user-centered solutions to complex design problems.
Computer Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO) · Portland, OR · 2018
- Promote monthly UX speaker series and other events through social media, newsletters, and website.
- Oversee publication of program information.
Intel Corporation (via EdgeRock Technology Partners) · Hillsboro, OR · 2017
- Generated designs that adhered to a new UI style guide to establish a consistent visual language for all Intel Developer Zone products.
- Developed sitemaps and wireframes for website theme migration.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to perform needs analysis and requirements gathering.
Brooks Library, Central Washington University · Ellensburg, WA · 2015–2017
User Experience Librarian
- Developed the UX strategy for the Brooks Library and established and promoted design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Designed and conducted quantitative and qualitative user research and usability tests to identify user needs.
- Managed a cross-functional team to implement user-centered digital experiences.
- Advocated for the importance of user-centered design and quality experiences within the organization.
Nielsen Library, Adams State University · Alamosa, CO · 2013–2015
Emerging Technologies Librarian
- Performed heuristic and comparative analysis focused on site navigation and wayfinding.
- Created content inventories and site maps.
- Successfully implemented user-focused information architecture and site navigation.
- Performed ethnographic research and designed and conducted moderated in-person usability testing.
Follett Corporation · McHenry, IL · 2008–2012
- Classified library materials using established taxonomies and controlled vocabularies.
- Input and enhanced metadata to improve discoverability.
Masters of Library and Information Science · Dominican University
Bachelor of Arts, Telecommunications · Michigan State University
Sketch · Figma · Adobe Creative Suite · InVision · Drupal · HTML · CSS
The design of library things: Creating a cohesive brand identity for your library.
Online Northwest Conference, Portland, OR, Mar. 31, 2017
4 little tests, 1 big change: A multifaceted approach to usability testing.
Amigos Online Conference, Dec. 8, 2016
It’s not rocket surgery: Using simple usability studies to create buy-in and make decisions.
Colorado Association of Libraries Annual Conference, Loveland, CO, Oct. 22-24, 2015